May 16, 2012

Ashley & Rob Got Married {St. Louis Wedding Photography}

I  don't normally do weddings but on special request I had the pleasure of photographing Ashley and Rob's intimate wedding a few weeks ago.  They picked a beautiful place to get married just outside Hermann at Little Piney Lodge.  Surrounded by family and close friends, a beautiful day (the rain held off just long enough), and small personal touches throughout made for a gorgeous day.  Here is just a small glimpse into their big day.

Congratulations Ashley and Rob, thank you for having me there.  I wish you a very happy and love filled marriage!



This

2 comments:

  1. your photos are always so beautiful !!!

    so i can fly you to AZ (or wherever) if/when I get married to my photographer, right??? ;)

    can use that time to teach me a thing or two too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie - I'll definitely photograph your if/when wedding and gift you some photog lessons to boot! I must warn you that I have very high expectations of how well I'll be fed during this hypothetical but totally possible visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete