April 6, 2011

The Stork Lady Kids' Consignment Sale | St. Louis

Have you heard of the Stork Lady Sale?  I've heard rave reviews from friends [Stork Lady groupies?] about it for a few years now but have never actually gone to it.  I didn't know what I was missing.

Earlier this week I was asked to do pre-sale photos of the sale and WOW, this thing is huge!  I think I saw more strollers there than at a Disney World theme park.  I was a little too focused on getting the job done to window shop but after getting home and reviewing the pictures the shopping bug kicked in.  My 5 year old was also eye balling the pics of all the toys - he might be even more stoked than me to go shop.

A few pics of the sale...


The sale is open to the public Thursday 9AM to 7PM; Friday 9AM to 6 PM; and on Saturday from 10 AM to 2 PM (most items are 50% off on Saturday!).  The sale takes place in the old Macy's at Crestwood Mall. You can get more information at www.StorkLady.net or check it out on  Facebook.  

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment