October 18, 2011

this just happened

Dinner time.

I didn't plan ahead.  Need to call my husband for a consult.

(our slightly paraphrased conversation)


me:  On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you feel about chicken taquitos for dinner? You know those appetizers that have been in the freezer for a while.


Phil:  Uhhhh, 7.


me:  Sweet!  I had no idea what to make; glad you're ok with it.


Phil:  Wait, 7 is not ok with it. Seven is above five.


me:  Fine. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 means 'absolutely not okay' and 10 means 'cool', how do you feel about taquitos for dinner?


Phil:  3.


me:  Are you giving me a 3 just so I don't spiral in to an irreversible state of depression?


Phil: yes.

This really does not belong on my blog.  Perhaps my ultra cool friend Jenny will ask me to do a guest post about it on her dinner related blog at http://www.whatididfordinnerlastnight.blogspot.com/.

Probably not.

This blog is a place for pictures.

So I give you this picture.

imminent zombie chicken Apocalypse 

For those of you who've seen this picture on Facebook, I apologize for the repetitiveness but these birds have got me paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment